Monday, November 16, 2009

My seasonal true love in life....

PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES!

I could drink 5 a day easily. I love the holidays when everyone has something pumpkin, gingerbread, mint mocha, or eggnog. I need to invest in some flavor syrup to bring in to work. I am really mad because NONE of the creamer makers have any holiday flavors yet. I have looked at both Kroger and Walmart with no such luck. I need my cheap holiday coffee fix! People, I can't afford that much Starbucks and Panera!

Plus, I just found out that my favorite clerk has been dating for a month a great guy from her church! Sheila lost her husband a few years ago. Her daughter was into some bad stuff and gave her boyfriend and his friend the idea to rob her mom and stepdad's house and she was the getaway driver. They shot and killed Sheila's husband and now Sheila's daughter is in jail for life for murder. She has been alone for some time and it warms my heart to see her so happy for once. I hope he's the one!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW two updates in two days!! I love it! I'd have to agree with on the holiday flavors! My current one is a white chocolate pumpkin pie breve! It's so YUMMY and so FATTENING!

Unknown said...

Oooh. Do you have Fred Meyer where you live? They sell the Torani syrups. The store here has pumpkin pie, toasted marshmallow, butter rum, and a bunch of other holiday flavors. Soooo good.

Justyne said...

Nope, no Fred Meyer. I can't even find a place that sells ANY flavor syrup.

Unknown said...

I guess that is one benefit of living in the Northwest. This is coffee country. There is a drive-thru espresso stand on every corner and a Starbucks in every strip mall. Plus every store in town stocks tons of gourmet coffee and a wide selection of syrup flavors for all the DIY coffee snobs.