Thursday, July 1, 2010

20 questions

1. On a typical day if you were not heard from, at what time would someone start to worry? Who would notice first?

If it was a work day, by 7:50am I would get a frantic phone call wondering where I was. If it was a stay at home day, my kids would wonder if I was okay if they didn't see me out of my room by 8am and by 10am they would actually DO something about it.

2. My favorite guilty pleasures are:

Guilty pleasures? At this time, since I am working out often and eating right, there really are none.

3. The one thing I want to do before I die that I haven't done yet is:

Travel to Greece, New Zealand, Costa Rica, and/or Thailand.

4. My worst vice is:

a plate of cookies left unattended

5. Name three things you would do with the money if you won the lottery? (PLEASE don't be pompous and say I would go to work the very next day and not do anything differently )
1) Buy land and start the process to build our dream houses - one in Idaho and
one near Nashville.
2) Buy Naaman his own place of business.
3) Take a HUGE vacation and see all the places I never could WHILE my house was
being built.

6. Are you living the life you always thought you would live? If not, why?

Pretty darn close! It took a while to get here, lots of hard work and time, but I am almost where I saw myself when I was an optimistic teen. I'm not quite there because I would like to have more freed up cash and am kicking myself for prior bad spending habits but I am getting better.

7. What food(s) do you just HATE?

Peas

8. Who's life would you like to experience for a day? (again, please no pompous "no one, I only want to be me" stuff. )

Angelina Jolie. She is GORGEOUS, filthy, stinking rich, dating/common law marriage w/ Brad Pitt, has 6 kids for which she has a nanny, skinny as a rail, and gets to travel the world.

9. What material item is on the top of your wish list right now? (a wish list means you can *want* anything, no matter how expensive or selfish )

***See the list of stuff I'd get if I won the lottery!

10. Favorite candy:
Lindt Lindor White Chocolate or Lindor Cookies and Cream Truffles
Ferrero Raffaello


11. One thing that you would never guess about me is:

Hmmm...I am not sure there is something that NO ONE would guess about me. I am not a hidden, quiet person and talk entirely too much.

12. I wouldn't be caught dead ________?

wearing anything Twilight related. I am 32 years old and although I liked the books I do not really like the movies and keep hoping the next one will be better, I REFUSE to wear anything related to it because I am not a 13 year old girl.

13. My favorite colors are:

Granny Smith Green and Deep Red - but NEVER together unless it's Christmas time.

14. What was your favorite childhood memory?

Wow. I actually have quite a few. Watching my parents get married. Going to the beach with my parents, riding on my dad's shoulders. Riding on my dad's motorcycle when I was 10 - scared and thrilled at the same time! Watching my sister and a friend have a mud fight around freshly washed equipment, thinking it was hilarious, telling my sister to stop and anticipating the scene that would happen when they got caught.


15. Your best body part:

I don't know everything on me is scarred or fat. My little finger?

16. Dream job:

I'm actually working it right now!

17.What is the bravest thing you have ever done?

What a strange question that I really don't know the answer to. I'll copy Angel's answer - Listening to God even when I have huge doubts.

18. Favorite movies:

Money Pit, The 'burbs, Uptown Girls, Knights Tale, So I Married an Axe Murderer, Uncle Buck, Signs, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Big, Parenthood


19. Give yourself a compliment:

I am smart, loyal, determined, easy to get along with, laugh easily, smile often, loving, and a hard worker.

20. Something you love that other people probably don't know about...... a food, music group, TV show, vacation spot, clothing line, cleaning tip ANYTHING that you think is worth sharing that others most likely have never heard of.

I love purses and shoes. Cleaning tip - Hydrogen peroxide is awesome for getting out blood stains.

1 comment: