Sunday, March 15, 2009

Anyone want a nice house in Clarksville, TN?

Well, it's official - my house is on the market! It went on the sites last night and the sign was posted in my yard on friday. While my realtor was putting the sign in, she had a couple people stop and ask her about it. I hope we get close to asking price for it. It is a very nice house and I have been pretty happy with it. I am thinking some of the pictures might need to be redone. I don't want people to think my house has been on the market for long since it has snow on it and it's now March. It is not my fault it snowed 3 inches 2 days before the picture was taken ON FRIDAY! It is not supposed to snow in March!

My old house

AND the other people accepted my offer on their house. We have set the closing date for the end of May. I hope that we don't have to move until then.

New House

2 comments:

**Angel** said...

is the pic with the treadmill a sitting room off the master or a formal dining? or something else??

Justyne said...

It is supposed to be a formal dining room but that will be my office/craft room.