Sunday, April 19, 2009

Things are looking so much brighter!

God is good, ALL THE TIME!

Things are finally looking a little brighter in my life. Naaman has a job! He is a pizza delivery guy for Papa Johns. It is perfect for him because he can work evenings and be off for school. It is minimum wage but with tips and the commission per delivery he came home with $80 cash at the end of the night last night and that didn't include his regular pay he'll get in about 2 weeks. Sunny, our wonderful next door neighbor and mother of Noah's best friend, is the manager of Papa Johns and knew we were moving and still gave him a job. I cannot thank her enough! Any ideas of something special and cheap I can do to thank her?

My work environment over the past week has been very pleasant, minimal conflicts. It has been very relaxing to not have all this tension. Hopefully this will continue!

My paycheck this friday was fabulous because I was able to work so much overtime and this will help us catch up. I have been working very hard lately. Now that Naaman has a job, I am officially looking for a once a week nursing job somewhere. I have had an epiphany that I will need to do something because next year I have to start paying back my student loans and Abe will be 16 so I need to save up some cash for her first car. We need to get all our excess bills paid off - my van, my car, my credit cards. I only have 1 credit card left to pay off and the car is going to be paid off once I sell my house.

I still haven't had any serious lookers at my house. My agent surprises me on thursday afternoon by showing up with another woman with a camera. She has another agent co-listing the house now and they took some new pics to put on the realtracs website. She said they would be posted that night, but it is sunday morning and there are NO pictures - not even my old pictures. I am becoming more concerned that I will not be able to sell my house in time to close on the new house. Keep praying for us!

1 comment:

**Angel** said...

Yeah for the new job!! $80 is good for a nights work. When do you close on your new house? Prayers will be coming to you!!