Saturday, April 25, 2009

Two for the Price of One

Saturday 9

1. If you could have just one more conversation with a person from your past, who would it be?
My grandpa on my dad's side. He tried so hard to be a good grandpa and I don't think I gave enough back.

2. Do your friends tend to be male or female?
Both

3. What is in your car’s trunk?
Those folding camp chairs to take to the games.

4. What was the last CD that you purchased?
The Afters, Nevertheless, and Remedy Drive were playing @ Rivers and Spires and Naaman was talking about not having anything to listen to while delivering pizzas so I bought thier latest CDs for him.

5. What is your favorite movie and why?
I could watch The Ref, The Money Pit, and The Burbs over and over and still laugh every time.

6. If you could wake up with a new talent tomorrow, what would it be?
I wish I could sing great. I don't want to be famous for it or anything, I just love to sing and wish I was good at it.

7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Any day spent with my family.

8. What are you wearing when you feel you’re at your best?
Probably my scrubs!

9. When was the last time you cried?
About 2 weeks ago.

Food for Thought

Breakfast
When was the last time you did something for the first time
? What was it?

I had a student nurse work with me while I took care of patients, in the past it's been while I was screening. She had only started one IV before then so I let her practice on me (only took 2 trys) and then she got to start 3 more and she hit it first time every time!

Lunch
What's your middle name? Why?
Elaine, I'm named after my mother's best friend at the time.

Dinner
What was the first car you drove?
I think it was my parent's 1960-something Chevy Nova in our neighborhood when I was like 8. My mom wanted me to know how to drive in case something ever happened to her while she was driving, so I would know how to safely stop the car.

Midnight Snack
What is the strangest/weirdest gift you have ever received?
Naaman gave me a jar of Nutella for christmas.

Recipe of the Week
(instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.

2 comments:

**Angel** said...

I totally forgot about the nutella! Gotta love our men! I love your recipe for the week!

Justyne said...

I wish I could remember where in the Bible the verse came from. I have so many verses memorized but not the references.