I have no idea what the hell I was thinking but I signed up for an overtime day on monday. I was already scheduled Sat, Sun, Tues, and Wed and I signed up on my only day off between those days. I am now working 2-12 hr shifts, 1-7 hr shift, and then 2 more 12 hr shifts - 55 hrs in 5 days pretty much non-stop on my feet. THANK GOD I have 5 days off after that. I will need it to recover from that. I expect day 5 will kick my butt and I will be a walking zombie.
Wednesday better not be a bad day because I don't think I can handle it. I am going to spend Thursday catching up on my Z's and doing nothing. Friday I'll plant my flowers.
At the airport..again :0)
14 years ago


1 comment:
Wow! That's a lot of hours in a little time! Good luck keeping your eyes open :O)
Post a Comment