Ok, so now I want to move again. Some guy is breaking into houses, armed, and robbing them. 6 different houses in a 4 block radius! I need to get out of the neighborhood NOW! I'd like my family and myself to stay safe. I like my stuff and I'd like to keep it.
It makes me SO angry that people who work hard for their money and the things it buys have to fear from loser jerks who can't bother to earn the money for stuff and just take it, by force.
I don't think I want to move to Nashville, but maybe closer to the freeway or on the south side of Clarksville, where I could get up @ 5am or 5:30 and still make it on time for work.
At the airport..again :0)
14 years ago


1 comment:
OMG! Is he hurting ppl? I vote to get the hell outta there!!
Post a Comment