Today is my first day back to work after 5 days off. For once, when the alarm clock went off @ 4:30am I didn't feel like smashing it into a million pieces and try to snooze some more. I just bounced up, feeling well rested and ready to get back to work.
My five days off were nice. I spent the first day home alone doing absolutely nothing in my pajamas until about 3pm and then I showered, dressed, and went to Abriel's concert. Friday I cleaned house a little and watched the storms pass through and flood the heck out of Clarksville. Saturday was supposed to be soccer but that was canceled because of flooding, so I just hung out with my family. Sunday was mother's day and we didn't really do anything special but it was still a good day. Yesterday I cleaned my house and am loving the cleanliness when I left today for work.
Work today is going nicely, steady but with enough breaks to let me do a little blogging. I have tomorrow and thursday off too but I work all weekend. That's okay, I'm ready for it.
At the airport..again :0)
14 years ago


2 comments:
I think after 5 days off, I wouldn't want to go back! Glad you are rested!
P.S. If you're going to be up at 4:30 anyway, could you nurse H for me??? LOL!
Post a Comment