I have just felt very lazy lately and not felt like blogging. I have been working as much OT as possible too so it isn't all laziness.
Let me think. What to blog, what to blog...
Abriel is in Virginia visiting her BFF and my second daughter, Amber. She left me on July 12 and will not be back until the 31st. She has been all over VA and even went to NC. I miss her very much and will post pics of her trip when she gets back. She is having such a good time I thought there was no way she could miss me. She tells me she misses me a lot, but I thought she was just saying it to make me feel good. What 15 yr old girl wouldn't love 3 weeks away from their 2 little brothers and parents? Well, I was looking at her myspace and she had her status set to: Having fun but really just want to go home to be with my family. It made me a little teary eyed to see she sincerely misses us!
Naomi is coming to visit us next Wednesday, the 29th, and will be here until August 9th. I am very happy to have her coming. Too bad my vacation time is AFTER she leaves but I just won't work any OT while she's here, so I won't be gone too much.
Naaman is back in school after his 1 month summer break. He is such a good student (his GPA is 4.0) and never misses class that he got a Presidential Scholarship and a Institutional Grant to make up for what the Pell Grants are lacking this year. I am so proud of him. He is still working at Papa John's as a delivery driver on the weekends too.
Micah will be 13 in 8 days and then it will be official that I have 2 teens in my house. I can't believe how old I am getting to have 2 teenage children. What the heck happened?
At the airport..again :0)
14 years ago


2 comments:
Doesn't the VA cover everything for Naaman? Having a scholarship is AWESOME! How much longer does he have??
I can't believe you are about to have 2 teenagers. I still see them as pre-schoolers!
Nope, Naaman's school is THAT expensive! $50,000 for tuition for an associate's degree and that does not include the books.
If he wants to get his bachelors it is almost $85,000!
Post a Comment