Kroger finally has holiday creamers!! I bought pumpkin spice, peppermint mocha, and gingerbread. Everyone at work seems to like pumpkin spice so I brought it with me to work today. MMMMM..enjoying it right now.
Abe's recent boyfriend dumped her 2 days ago. He had his cell taken away so Abe texted a friend to tell him that she wouldn't be able to go to church this wednesday since Naaman was at school and I had to work. Well, her friend told Abe he said, "Good!" when he was told. So she called him at home later that night and asked him why he said that and he said, "It's over," and hung up. Nice, right? I guess it's better than calling her up and saying, "I found someone else better so we're done," which has happened to her. This teenage drama is more than I can bear. It just makes my heart hurt for her when she's so sad about a break-up. Then next week there is someone new. I am actually glad they broke up because I didn't really like him, he never said hello to me or actually anything at all. I really, really don't like his mom. She always gave Tor and still gives me the dirty looks, which Abe says she did it to her too.
I need to get more organized and throw a bunch of crap out/have a yard sale. I am SO over the clutter. I think I would LOVE to get rid of 3/4 of my clothes. I just need the money to buy new ones PLUS I need to lose weight so I just don't end up buying the same size.
For christmas I am buying us an elliptical. I am getting rid of the desk in my room and the elliptical will go there. I don't use the computer on the desk so I'm giving that to my boys and I'll just keep using the laptop.
Waiting to see if I get a bonus from work. I am supposed to get a promotion soon, it's been approved but haven't seen a dime of it yet.
Still waiting for the new GI bill to kick in. Apparently they finally got everything they needed from Naaman's school and the VA has sent the letter, once we get that and give it to the school then he can start getting that money. They owe us like $5000!! $1400 is going to the actual school and we are using some for christmas, some for savings and the rest to pay off bills. I only have 2 credit cards to pay off and then we plan on rolling that money into paying off our cars early and then we'd be almost debt free (still will have mortgage)! If we pay only on schedule, it will be 2 years until extraneous debt freedom. Between this money and tax time we will have all credit cards paid off and a nice chunk in our savings. I never thought we'd get stuff paid off.
At the airport..again :0)
14 years ago


2 comments:
i missed 3 blogs! wow!
i LOVE the peppermint white mocha. we've had ours since right after halloween though. i wish they made it in powder form so i could stock up though.
I hate elliptical machines, every time I use one my back hurts for a week afterward.
I had one of Starbucks new Caramel Creme Brulee lattes today...sooo yummy.
Post a Comment