I am making something for someone for Christmas. I am not going to mention for whom on here because I am not certain if they read my blog or not. Anyways, I went to Hobby Lobby and about an hour into being there my head started hurting and by the time I got home my head was POUNDING and light/sound/movement made me feel like an army of jerks with sledge hammers were banging around on my brain and skull. It subsided some during the night and when I woke up it was still present but not too bad. Then about an hour after getting to work, my head felt like it was going to implode and I felt lightheaded. They made me lie down for a little and I took some toradol. Head is better now but I feel like I can't think straight and my ears ring sometimes. I hate migraines. If you have never had one, I sincerely envy you.
I very nervous about this thing I am making and I am so stressed it won't be good enough or I won't finish in time. I wish I was near my talented friends and family to help out. Anyways, those of you who do know what I'm talking about...be expecting multiple calls from me for input. You will be SOOOOO sick of me by the end of it all. And those of you who don't know what this is about, do not assume I am giving this homemade thing to you. I am only going to let SOME people know because if I screw it up bigtime, then the rest of you will NEVER know. :-P
At the airport..again :0)
14 years ago


2 comments:
no call, so it MUST be for me! Well, you know I read your blog, so maybe not...I'm sure it will turn out great!
I have faith in you. You'll do a great job, I know it.
Post a Comment