Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blind leading the Blonde

I decided to blog today, during my break. I love that I can! I will definitely be able to update this so much more often.

I am SO freaking exhausted right now and I still have 2 hours left on my shift. I came in to work overtime today because the day after a holiday is ALWAYS busy busy BUSY and we were short 1 person! I can't believe I agreed to this, I still have 2 more days of work this week.

Anyways, we had nursing students today. I feel weird trying to teach them stuff because I just finished that stuff up only 9 months ago. It's kind of funny being the nurse and watching the student and remembering how stupid and nervous I felt all the time when I was a student. Wait, I still sometimes feel like that! How scary is it that these people look to me for guidance, instruction, and WISDOM?!! HA HA HA! Yeah, right! Me and wisdom do not match well. I know I have come a long way, but when I watch my coworkers I think that I will never be that skilled, smooth, and/or knowledgeable. They assure me it comes but I don't think I can see that far into the future.

Well, I need to go back to actually working. SIGH, my feet are KILLING me. I may not be able to see wisdom in my future but I do see a foot rub when I get home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you can blog more too! Sorry about the feet...that sucks!!

send me a RN logo so I can make your banner! i looked online, but didn't find one i liked