Monday, April 27, 2009

44 days!!

My house has been sitting on the market for 44 days now. I am SO frustrated. I know God does all things in his timing and it is a possibility that we are not meant to move right now. I think Naaman wants this more than I do anyways. Don't get me wrong, it would be great to have a bigger house and to not have to commute so far, but it doesn't bother me as much as it does him.

I am going to lower the price of the house and if that doesn't work, in 2 weeks I am going to add in a bonus for new floors for the kitchen and bathrooms. If that doesn't work, then it wasn't meant to be and we will lose the other house and end up staying here. I would be okay with that.

2 comments:

**Angel** said...

sometimes it is so frustrating to know God has a plan for us and hasn't let us in on it yet!

love ya

Michelle said...

I think it's time for a new realtor! But you know everything does happen for a reason. Maybe this is God saying that you are where you are meant to be.