Friday, June 12, 2009

Random thoughts

Sorry I haven't blogged in so long. I just haven't felt like doing it for a little while. I have lots to tell but by the time I can, I am too tired to care or don't feel like it.

I took the kids to see Up today. That was SUCH a good movie, much more sad than most Disney movies, but still very good. We saw it in 3D which sometimes made the movie a bit disorienting but it was really cool.

Naaman has finals next week and then he's on vacation for about a month. He so deserves this. He works Tues, Fri, Sat, and Sun night - has class Monday, Wed morn, Thurs all day, and Fri morn. He never gets a break.

For Mother's Day, I asked for a Hammock and since I never got one (or anything else for that matter) - Naaman will get one for Father's Day.

I really think we are going to move back to Idaho next year, once Naaman is done with school. It would be nice to be so near all my family. Houses there are so much more expensive so I have no idea how it will all work out.

I need to rehire some pest control SOMEONE because the spiders are moving in and I've never had this problem since I've always had pest control until this summer.

1 comment:

**Angel** said...

I was wondering about you...

I LOVE living close to family. I hate that ID is so far away, but I bet you'd love it.

If houses are more expensive, is pay higher?

Love ya!