Monday, February 16, 2009

My baby is not so much a baby!

This is my very first blog here. I was tired of not being able to blog while at work because MSN live is blocked as a social/dating website. When I have free time at work is the best time for me to update my blog. It is rare, but it does happen. And blogger is the only site that the VA hasn't blocked.

SO - what to blog about while eating lunch. ..hmmm. Well, Abriel will be going to her first formal on a date with a friend from school. She says he didn't have a date for the JROTC ball and he asked her to go with him. She only likes him like a friend and he is aware of that, but still wants to go with her. I met him, his brother, and mother yesterday at the mall. She already knew Abriel because she lives in the same neighborhood as Abriel's best friend, Amber, and they have been over to this boy's house.

We went to Deb in the mall and she must've tried on 20 dresses. She ended up getting the very first one she pulled off the rack. It is strapless top, floor length, and in her favorite color - bright green - and has a pretty flowery tulle cover. We bought her white backless sandles and a green purse to match the dress. I plan on buying her a pretty white wrap in case it is cold. I think I will pay someone to fix her hair on saturday morning. I have to work that day! I am so sad about that. I hope Naaman remembers to take TONS of pictures. Who am I kidding? I won't LET him forget! Here are the pictures we took once we got home. I will try to post the pictures of the other dresses she tried on that we liked tonight, once I get home.

I will try to post the pictures of the other dresses she tried on that we liked tonight, once I get home.

3 comments:

**Angel** said...

love it!!! so excited your blogspot blogger now!!

Anonymous said...

I think I had to sign in to view your msn space so this is cool.

Shelly said...

My little girl looks beautimas!! I can't wait to see how she looks with he hair all done up!!! You definatly have to send me pics.