I refuse to be afraid of you anymore. You are ridiculous. You are crazy. You are pathetic. You think you are going to get away with this but you need to wake up and smell the folgers because I am smarter than you think. I am not going to be intimidated by your crazy ass BS any longer and will just call the police EVERY TIME I see you, whether you threaten me overtly, threaten me directly, or ignore my very existence. Be sure that you don't say anything to me or even look in my general direction or it will be documented. Make sure your little friends don't talk to me either because then I'll just make sure it comes back on you. You are not fooling anyone, we can see you for who and what you really are. You can hide and pretend you are a man of God but you are nothing but a fraud and God sees your heart.
Something you said to me will come back to haunt you and how fitting - "May God have mercy on your miserable, miserable, cold, blind soul."
At the airport..again :0)
14 years ago


2 comments:
Waht is going on?? Why would someone say that to you??
Wow! I wouldn't want to be the one that pissed you off! Call me so you can vent and dish. I'm pretty sure I know who it's about...could be wrong though.
Post a Comment